Wednesday, August 30, 2017

How you know when you're dying

There is a quiet realization that you have come for a purpose,
and missed the mark... so tragically that others have stolen
all your  dreams and have amassed a fortune in doing so.
christ
What can be worse than dying in shame. Jesus Christ...

I would never call your name in vain.

There is a constant rolling of pebbles in the ceiling, and buzzing
in the ears, pain in the middle of the back like a stabbing, brought
to a mild hurt by love hands caressing. Grateful but it grates on
a mind set to madness.  I will never fit in, in a world where might
is right and the victor wins at all cost cuz it's just sport. No retort.

Silence is a retreat to things that cannot be said, said the lamb gone
to slaughter. The greatest love is not a man to a women... it's a women to a...

you know... and if you don't

the world will not make sense to you anymore.

Nevermore, said the raven. His blackness will not shut us up or out.

It will take a tough man to accept a mother's world.

Don't throw pearls to swine, war to the loving is still a crime.

Peace is never won. Lightheartedness is never wrong. Giggles.

I came, I saw, I lived and I loved. I die when i will not be understood.

There is no animosity deep in the wood. A Fairy tale... misunderstood.





No comments:

Post a Comment