Wednesday, September 14, 2016

The Light that has no eyes, or ears...

Well, I knew it was coming this wave of light
as I always knew everything is all right
in a left hand play the stage is set,
an actor in a play of not yet. The stage has been set.

Feeling quite human in chaos it seems, stifles all
thinking and heart wrenching dreams, a poet's dilemma
no secret it seems. I got onto my couch and into my dreams,
meditation if you will, the colors and feelings that some humans
spill... a fly on the colors shows up with free will.

I spy, then I cry... Love is my mantra, no question of why.

Calling for help from heavenly spheres, that come to my anguish
and know why I'm here for the basking... dolphins are there for
my asking.

The Light is blinding and I'm not afraid, cuz I promised to
be, and to be is just brave. In a full fledged attack I hold fast
to my heart, that barely quivers in a body of dark. No snark.

Wake-up from dreams that hold colors not seen, the One Love
of All Love is not what it seems. It's beauty without any seams.

A promise is made for my soft sorry soul, I have two more wishes
more precious than gold. Keep a family solid in love and in mirth,
keep the dream alive is my gift and my worth.

Blasted back to a humble couch, a dream that is living
if just for a day... a Love that makes all fear go away.

I'm thankful that I've been targeted today.


No comments:

Post a Comment