Thursday, October 13, 2016

Dress rehearsal for a parlour trick

Oh I saw it coming like the teeth of the Jaws
the degradations of legions chomping at the maws.
Saddened, but nevertheless I am in awe.

There is no news that is fit to print
just tabloid flaws amongst internet hint.

"Hey, i'm just earning a living"
 gives me great pause...
When that living is a slavery cause.

So the aliens are coming, or so it would seen
from the internet scammers living an apocalpse dream...
see it's a misspelling... you know what I mean.

In the east horizon, on a day gone south
when I flap useless gums from a nere-do-well's mouth,
i see ghostly visions wafting the skies,
projected from thoughts of nere-do-wells eyes.
No need for disguise.

The aliens are coming, there is nothing to fear,
no shit sherlock they are already here.

They come as your masters and ascended one,
or candidates for presidents who consider themselves
won. Please forgive me, my heart weighs a ton.

So projection as planned in due from the east, a little
bit south from the belly of the beast...Nasa, Nasdeq...

and even a little nascent trebek. Spare me the recent
star wars and trek. Movies are projection but what the heck...

The past is dead but our future is now, we all got the memo
and we know it somehow.

I saw the silly ghost, and the creepy clown
vying for options for a very silly crown.

Aliens are coming your way, or jesus, buddha, allah
as some might say. It will be a grand parlor trick

to cause some more fear. The aliens to most kind folk
are already here. Be ready my deer.




No comments:

Post a Comment